CIRCULAR JOURNEY TICKET
Standard Circular Journey Tickets are issued for all journeys , which begin and end at the same station
Salient features :
1. This facility is suitable for passengers travelling individualy or in groups ; especially for passengers traveling on a pilgrimage or a sightseeing tour.
2. Available for all classes of travel in Mail / Express fares only .
3. Issued according to your own itinerary , this tickets give you unique travel flexibility
4. Fares levied as per your itinerary - allowing you the benefit of telescopic fares which are lower than point to point fares .
5. Circular journey tickets also save you time and the inconvenience of purchasing tickets at each leg of the journey . Only maximum of eight breaks of journeys will be admissible on this ticket .
Issue of Standard Circular Journey Tickets :
1. SEZone have introduced fifty two (52) itineraries for standard circular journey tickets connecting popular destinations / stations . These tickets are issued from the following booking stations of SEZone .
2. Old Koilaghat Bldg Reservation Office , 3 Koilaghat Street , Kolkata - 700001.
3. Kharagpur , Bokaro Steel City , Ranchi , Rourkela , Tatanagar , and Puri .
You may contact the booking and reservation supervisor at the stations concerned as well as office of the Chief Commercial Manager,S.E.Railway,East Coast Railway and South East Central railway for further details .