Circular Journey Tickets
Standard Circular Journey Tickets are issued for all journeys , which begin and end at the same station .
Salient features :
1. This facility is suitable for passengers travelling individually or in groups : especially for passengers traveling on a pilgrimage or a sightseeing tour .
2. Available for all classes of travel in Mail / Express fares only .
3. Issued according to your own itinerary , these tickets give you unique travel flexibility .
4. Fares levied as per your itinerary - allowing you the benefit of telescopic fares , which are lower than point to point fares .
5. Circular journey tickets also save you time and the inconvenience of purchasing tickets at each leg of the journey .Only a maximum of eight break of journeys will be admissible on this ticket .
Issue of Standard Circular Journey Tickets :
1. S.E.Zone have introduced fifty two (52 ) itineraries for standard circular journey tickets connecting popular destination / stations . These tickets are issued from the following booking stations of SEZone .
2. Old Koilaghat Building Reservation Office , 3 Koilaghat Street , Kolkata - 700001
3. Kharagpur , Bokaro Steel City , Ranchi , Rourkela , Tatanagar , Rourkela and Puri
You may contact the booking and reservation supervisor at the stations concerned as well as office of the Chief Commercial Manager , S.E.Railway , East Coast Railway and South East Central railway for further details .
ROUTE NO 1& REVERSE DIRECTION :
HOWRAH - CHENNAI CENTRAL) Bangalore City, Mysore - Bangalore, Jolarpettai - Erode - Tiruchchirappalli-Rameswaram( via Karaikudi ) Madurai - Kadai Kanal Road -Tiruchchirappalli-Vilupuram - Chennai Central -Egmore - HOWRAH