1. The Passenger Name Record (PNR) Number printed at top left corner of your ticket is a unique ten digit number. Quote this number to check the status of your ticket.
2. Indicates the train number, date of journey, the distance for which the ticket is issued and the number of adults and children on your ticket.
3. Refers to the class of accommodation in which you intend to travel. Such class of accommodation are abbreviated as follows :-
1A - First AC 2A - AC 2 Tier Sleeper 3A - AC 3 Tier Sleeper
3E - AC 3 Tier Sleeper Economy
EC - Executive class CC - AC Chair Car FC- First Class SL - Sleeper class II -2s- Second Class sitting
4. Indicates the originating and destination station of your journey as well as the station up to which you have sought reservation. The names of such stations are displayed in both English and Hindi.
5. Indicates the confirmed status of your ticket viz. Coach no. S6, Berth/Seat No. 52, Sex: M(Male) F (Female), Age: 56. In case you have a AC First Class or First Class Ticket , the coach number or seat/berth number is not displayed. The word “confirmed” will be displayed instead. Such passengers may ascertain their actual accommodation status from the reservation chart.
5A. Indicates your wait listed position. Two such wait list numbers areindicated; the first is the running waiting list number and the second, the current waiting list number at the time of booking your ticket. The former is unique for a given train, date, route and class combination you are travelling on. Please look at the final reservation chart with reference to your running waiting list number to instantly ascertain the final status of your ticket.Moreover provision of SMS alert regarding final reservation status is also currently available .
6. Indicates the amount paid for your ticket, both in words and figures. This may include charges such as reservation fee (R Fee),Super fast charges (S.Ch.) and Voucher charges (Vou Ch) .CONC indicates the Concession code, for. e.g STDNT means Students Concession; SRCTZN means Senior Citizen, etc.
7. Displays the name of the train, your boarding station and the date and time of your travel.
8. Displays the date and time you bought your ticket
Source : South Eastern Railway CMS Team Last Reviewed : 01-09-2022
This is the Portal of Indian Railways, developed with an objective to enable a
single window access to information and services being provided by the
various Indian Railways entities. The content in this Portal is the result of a
collaborative effort of various Indian Railways Entities and Departments Maintained by CRIS, Ministry of Railways, Government of India.