GUIDELINE FOR TRAINEES DURING THE STAY AT STTC/KGP
· Wearing of facemask, physical distancing and frequent sanitization of the hands should be practiced by the Faculty, Staff and the Trainees.
· The sanction of Leave and Headquarters Leaving permission should be sparingly exercised by the Course Coordinators to minimize the exposure of the trainees to outside environment.
· The permission for trainees to stay outside will not be granted.
· The visit of outsiders to the hostels is suspended except cleaning and sanitizing personnel.
·Physical distancing norms shall be strictly followed in Class Room and Lab sessions.
·The efforts to sensitize trainees to identify trainees with COVID-19 symptoms and direct them for medical advice and isolation.
· Awareness on precautions to be taken through public address system and posters should be intensified.
·Strict vigil should be maintained on the verification of all trainees/ visitor’s body temperature at entry locations every day.
·A fine of Rs. 100/-shall be imposed on an individual (Trainee/ Staff/faculty member/Outsourced worker) for the first instance of not wearing face mask inside the Class-rooms/Labs/Offices etc.
· The penalty for the subsequent cases of default by the same individual would be Rs. 200/-.
·The trainees having COVID-19 symptoms will undergo RT-PCR test and will get isolated till negative result is received. The period of isolation shall be as per Railway doctor’s advice.
·The trainees are advised to take all precautionary measures mandated by the STTC/KGP to prevent spread of COVID-19 in the campus including classrooms, laboratories, hostel, mess and sports facilities. COVID appropriate behaviour is expected from all faculty, staff, trainees, outsourced workers and visitors in the campus.
· The Trainees will attend Dinning Hall, divided into 02 batches for taking Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Tea and Dinner
AFTER REACHING AT STTC/KGP
·Trainees after arriving at STTC/KGP will report at STTC/Hostel and help the concern staff available at Hostel to fill up the REPROTING REGISTER. No risk certificate will also have to be filled up by each trainee.
·Trainees should not request the staff available at Hostel during reporting for any types of Linens. As mentioned in the letter they have to bring their own linens.
· Trainees should not make any type of gathering at lobbies and Dining Hall.
· Hostel is under 24 Hrs. CCTV monitoring. All the activities will be recorded.
·Messing activities will be started from Monday 28.06.2021 onwards. Trainees arriving on Sunday 27.06.2021 will have to arrange meals by their own.
· 01 representative form each batch to be nominated for mess, hostel and sports matter.
·An amount of Rs 180/- per day for messing and Rs 20/- for establishment and sanitization to be charged per day & Rs 100/- per month or part will be charged towards 'Trainee Activity Development Fund' (TADF).
· All expenditure from Establishment & Sports Account should be signed by Trainee Hostel/Mess/Sports Representative.