ACCOUNTS & FINANCE
The Office of the Dy. FA&CAO (W/S)/KGP is being managed by Sr. AFA (Co-Ordination), Sr. AFA(Computer) , AFA-I and AFA-II at Kharagpur Workshop. The Office caters to the accounts and financial requirements of the Kharagpur Workshop, Wagon Shop, Kharagpur, Supervisors Training Centre, Kharagpur, Stores Depots of entire South Eastern Railway, Printing Press Kharagpur, Wagon Repair Shop Adra, DEMU Haldia, and all Rolling stock works of Diesel shed of Bokaro and Bandamunda and all M&P works of S.E Rly.
This office has the following activities in brief:
- internal checks of transaction affecting receipts and expenditures
- advises to executives during tendering as per finance rules
- compilation of budgets in consultation with other departments and monitoring the budgetary control procedure.
- providing financial data for management reporting and assisting for asset register or inventory management,
- ensures there are no financial irregularities.
Sri Prasant Mishra
Principal Financial Advisor /GRC/SER
Sri Sharat Bhatia
FA & CAO (W & S)/GRC/SER
Sri Anil Kumar Gupta
Chief Works Manager /KGPW
Sri Rabindra Kumar Panda
Sr AFA (Co-ordination)/KGPW
| | |
Sri Santosh Kumar Sri Debabrata Bhadra Sri Bimal Sengupta
Sr AFA(Computer)/KGPW AFA I/KGPW AFA II/ KGPW
MAJOR ACHIEVEMENTS IN THE YEAR 2018
- Completed the Revision of 7th CPC Pension cases as per (ARPAN + Postal + Application based) data 11324 cases. 11324 cases already despatched.
- Due to strict internal checking of OT hrs. & implementation of policy guidelines of Factory Act there is savings of OT payment for Rs.1.93 Cr. from April'18 to Jan'19 as compared to previous year.
- Due to restructuring of load centres and revision of the Allowed time of the different shops there is savings in Incentive Bonus for Rs. 1.28 Cr. from April'18 to Dec'18 as compared to prev. yr.
- Six (06) Special letters closed out of ten (10) spl.ltr. in year 2018 (Jan-Dec) and remaining four (04) is lying with PDA/GRC for approval of closure.
- 23 nos. of Audit Inspection Report Part-II cases closed.
- 23 nos. of Accounts Notes cleared out of 26 nos. in year 2018 and out of 3 nos. of remaining cases one case is at HQ level for write-off and other 2 nos. reply submitted to Sr.ISA (SV).
SENIORITY LIST OF ACCOUNTS STAFF OF KGPW AS ON 01.01.2018