SOUTH EASTERN RAILWAY
REGULATION OF TRAINS DUE TO DEVELOPMENTAL WORK
IN KHARAGPUR DIVISION
Kolkata, 29thJune, 2022:
Due to Pre-Non Interlocking and Non Interlocking works for commissioning of 3rd line between Chakulia-Ghatsila of Kharagpur-Tatanagar section, the following trains will be regulated as under :-
Short Termination/Short Origination of Trains
·18033 Howrah-Ghatsila MEMU Express leaving Howrah on 30.06.2022, 01.07.2022 and 03.07.2022 to 08.07.2022 will be short terminated at Kharagpur.
·18034 Ghatsila-Howrah MEMU Express leaving Ghatsila on 30.06.2022, 01.07.2022 and 03.07.2022 to 08.07.2022 will be short originated from Kharagpur.
Rescheduling of Trains
· 22857 Santragachi-Anand Vihar Express has been rescheduled to leave Santragachi at 10.30 hrs instead of 10.00 hrs on 04.07.2022.
· 08056 Tatanagar-Kharagpur MEMU Special has been rescheduled to leave Tatanagar at 14.50 hrs instead of 14.20 hrs on 30.06.2022.
· 08056 Tatanagar-Kharagpur MEMU Special has been rescheduled to leave Tatanagar at 15.20 hrs instead of 14.20 hrs on 07.07.2022.
· 08071 Kharagpur-Tatanagar Passenger Special has been rescheduled to leave Kharagpur at 13.00 hrs instead of 11.45 hrs on 07.07.2022
Diversion of Train
· 22892 Ranchi-Howrah Intercity Express leaving Ranchi on 02.07.2022 and 06.07.2022 will run on diverted route via Adra-Midnapur.