FORM FOR LODGING OF FIR/COMPLAINT IN CASE OF THEFT / ROBBERY / DACOITY.
Forms to lodge First Information Report/Complaint to Police are now available with Coach Attendants. Conductors. Guards, Railway Protection Force (RPF) Train Escorts in running trains and with RPF Assistance Post, RPF Post/Outpost at important Railway Stations. The affected passengers are requested to fill in the forms with relevant information and hand over to the above mentioned Railway officials/RPF personnel. The same would be promptly forwarded to the Government Railway Police (GRP) concerned for registration and further action. Passengers are not required to break their journey for lodging their report with the Police.
Form for lodging complaint Report by Railway Passenger in case of their luggage, Robbery or dacoity in running train:
1. (a) Name of complainant_______________________________
(b) Present Address in full.________________________________
(c) Telephone No. ______________________________________
(d) Nearest Railway stations to the permanent residence _________
2. Date of occurrence _____________ Time of occurrence ________
3. Place of occurrence ____________________________________
4. Place where the complainant detected the occurrence __________
a. Train number and name ____________________________
b. Boggy number___________________________________
c. Class in which travelling (tick option) AC 1st class/AC sleeper/Firstclass/ Second class2tier/General second class
5. Ticket number__________________________________________
6. Name of stations between which occurrences took place _________
7. Particulars of property looted/stolen and estimated cost thereof
a) Description of identifiable property. If there is any, should be with such description
8. Particulars of the incident (theft/robbery/dacoity)______________
9. Name of person/persons suspected with descriptive roll and name and address if known
a) the station where the suspect entrained.
b) the station, where the suspect detrained
c) the station where such suspect wanted to go
10. Where you travelling with family
11. Did the suspect show sympathy towards you to provide seat or place to sleep or advised to put box attached at a particular place .