TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Sealed Quotations are to be dropped in Tender Box available in DY.CMM. /KGP’s office on specified opening date within 15.00 Hrs.
- 100% Payment against receipt & acceptance of material.
- Inspection will be done by consignee after receipt of material unless otherwise specified, for PO value above Rs1, 00,000(One lakh) inspection shall be entrusted to RITES/RDSO.
- FREE delivery to consignee by road will be preferred.
- Railway standard warranty & guarantee clause are applicable.
- Separate Sealed Quotation is to be made for each item with Tender No. and Date of opening which are to be written on the top of each Sealed envelope.
- Railway approved firms and the firms who have Sale Tax/VAT No. can also submit Quotationwith documents of it to be attached.
- Validity of the Quotation should be minimum 60 days.
- All other terms & condition will be as per IRS conditions of contract.
- All tenders are available in web site www.ser.indianrailways.gov.in
- The Tenderers are requested for clearly mention Delivery Date in their quotation.
- The tenderers are requested to clearly indicate the name of manufacturer and Brand if any of the Stores Tendered.
- The Tenderer should quote the exact percentage of VAT or other TAX that they will charge extra.
- Firms should give their Fax No., Telephone No.& contact person mobile no. for chasing of supplies.
- The Tenderers are requested to attest to any correction in Quotation.
- The Tenderers are requested to mention their VAT NO/Sale Tax No clearly in their quotation other wise the quotation will be treated as invalid. Vat No or Sale Tax No IS MUST to participate in Tender.
- The Rate quoted should be stated both in words and in figures.
- For the sample/Drg. the Tenderers may contact with consignee.
- Firms are requested not to use different type of INK in Tender Quotation.
- If the supplier failed to deliver the material within the period fixed for delivery in the supply order, they will be treated, as defaulter and action will be taken as per extant rules.
- All articles supplied by successful tendered shall be to description and quality and in strict accordance with and equal to the approved samples, specification or drawing. Each article manufactured and supplied by successful tenderrers must bear their trademark or identification stamp.
- Receiving depots will entertain supplies against orders up to 3 p.m. on working day and up to 11 a.m. on Sundays. In special cases supplies will be accepted up to the closing of the depot.
- The Vendors at their own charge & cost must remove all rejected articles within 14 days of the rejection notice. The Railway Administration will give reasonable care to all rejected materials but will not be responsible for any loss or damage that may occur to it whilst on their premises. If the rejected supply is not removed within the specified time, the railway shall be at liberty to charge ground rent or book the material freight to pay to the firm without any further reference. If, in the opinion of the inspection officer, the material is not worth returning, the same will be thrown away or will be destroyed.
- Supplier’s bill will not be passed for payment until the goods have been received, accounted for and accepted by the consignee.
- The Dy.CMM /KGP reserves the right to publish name and rates of successful tenderers.
- Unregistered firms should pay security money @ 10% of the Purchase order value, to the chief cashier of the railway, on event of Purchase Order being placed as required for due fulfillment of the contract.
- The Railway administration reserves the right to cancel, reduces or divide the contract without assigning any reason.
- The Railway administration does not bind itself to accept the lowest offer and any offer or offers may be rejected or not accepted by the railway administration without assigning any reason what so ever for the same.
- The Railway administration reserves the right to accept any other in part or in whole with out assigning any reason what so ever for the same.
- Tender format for both stock and non-stock items are available in the web site.
- Tender offered by Distributor/Dealers of any store should be accompanied with valid authorization of Distributor/Dealer certificate of their Principal.
- Past performance particulars for same/similar item supplied to Railways/PSUs should be submitted along with the offer.
- The tenders must be submitted in covers duly marked with the tender number and opening date on the face of the cover. The sealed tenders must be either deposited in appropriate tender box placed in the office of the Dy.CMM./ KGP by 15.00 hours on the specified date or if posted must reach the Dy. CMM/KGP office by that time. Incase, due date of opening of tender happens to be a holiday, the date of opening of such tender will be next working day.
- The bulk order will be placed on those suppliers only who have satisfactory performance in the past with SE Railway for the same item. Offers of the firms having past performance with other Railways for the same item or having past performance of similar items with SE Railway will only be considered for placement of developmental order, provided the firms submit documentary proof in support of their satisfactory performance.
LIST OF BULLETIN TENDERS
Developed and Powered By U K Mishra, I T Centre, Kharagpur Workshop, S. E. Railway.
Copying the contents of this site without permission may invite legal action against the offender.