ACCOUNTS & FINANCE
The Office of the Dy. FA&CAO (W/S)/KGP is being managed by Sr. AFA (Co-Ordination), Sr. AFA(Computer) , AFA-I and AFA-II at Kharagpur Workshop. The Office caters to the accounts and financial requirements of the Kharagpur Workshop, Wagon Shop, Kharagpur, Supervisors Training Centre, Kharagpur, Stores Depots of entire South Eastern Railway, Printing Press Kharagpur, Wagon Repair Shop Adra, DEMU Haldia, Engineering Workshop SNY, XEN/TT/KGP, TT Organisation at SNY , Flush Butt Welding Plant/ JSG and all Rolling stock works of Diesel shed of Bokaro and Bandamunda and all M&P works of S.E Rly.
This office has the following activities in brief:
- internal checks of transaction affecting receipts and expenditures
- advises to executives during tendering as per finance rules
- compilation of budgets in consultation with other departments and monitoring the budgetary control procedure.
- providing financial data for management reporting and assisting for asset register or inventory management,
- ensures there are no financial irregularities.
FA & CAO /GRC/SER
Sri Soumitra Bhattacharjee
FA & CAO (W & S)/GRC/SER
Sri Anil Kumar Gupta
Chief Works Manager /KGPW
Sri Rabindra Kumar Panda
Sr AFA (Co-ordination)/KGPW
Sri Debabrata Bhadra Sri Mrinal Sarkar
AFA I/KGPW AFA II/ KGPW
MAJOR ACHIEVEMENTS IN THE YEAR 2016
- Saving of ₹ 105 crore due to internal check and security in Stores Indent Purchase for the year 2016-17 till December 2016.
- Digitization of Service Sheets as per FA & CAO’s Action Plan 2012-13 started from 17th Nov’2015 and 80% works completed.
- On-Line implementation of IPAS on 1st April 2016 for KGP & SINI Workshop. All bills & Pension cases are passed through IPAS.
- Clearance of WMS Debit of ₹ 621.59 crore in 2016-17 against foreign Rly. Debit of ₹ 651.31 crore to end of Dec’ 2016 and closing Balance stands at ₹ 49.95 crore.
- Recovered ₹ 15.40 crore out of ₹ 17 crore towards deposit work of PSUs.
- Development of House-Keeping like disposal of old and condemned furniture and old records (39) dumpers till Dec’2016 end.
- 90% vetting of Service Sheets on 7th CPC pay fixation.
- 324 NR and 60 ONR cases passed in 2016-17 up to Dec’ 16.
- 100% verification of Service Sheets by the employees.
SENIORITY LIST OF ACCOUNTS STAFF OF KGPW AS ON 01.01.2018